Avaya Telephone Systems
At Elite Telecom we appreciate that most companies are looking for opportunities do to more with less in order to keep the business flexible and competitive without any unnecessary expense, so an Avaya telephone system could be for you.
As a global provider of business communication solutions Avaya provide unified communications, data solutions and related services to organisations of all sizes.
What is Avaya IP Office?
Avaya IP Office can support hundreds of users in any environment, so is the perfect solution for start-ups, SME businesses and multi-site corporate clients, as well as, health and education establishments.
An Avaya phone system from Elite will provide complete business continuity with its built-in resiliency and optional remote working features, allowing your business to run smoothly across single or multiple locations or with staff working off-site. With an Avaya telephone system your staff can work effectively even if they can’t travel to the office, meaning no storm or family emergency will affect your business. This also allows staff to work from home, which in turn can reduce corporation costs, saving you money.
With an Avaya office phone system you also have the opportunity to reduce the cost of calls made by staff who are out on the road, whether they’re in a hotel, abroad or on a mobile.
The Avaya IP Office phone system comes in varying editions and allows you to select the appropriate user profiles for your employees, such as; office worker, mobile worker or receptionist, and lets you chose the Avaya device you want; digital, IP or softphone. To discuss the best options for your business call Elite Telecom today or request a call back via our web form.
With numerous optional applications, such as mobile twinning and text-to-speech, and the ability to scale up whenever necessary, an Avaya office telephone system is the perfect solution for any business.
Features of Avaya Telephone Systems
- Plug and play functionality
- Feature rich – benefit from added network services such as call queuing or call recording
- DDI, voicemail and conference calling is free
- All our solutions come with added Disaster Recovery
- Quality of Service guaranteed
- Best of the brands; Avaya, Toshiba, Panasonic, Siemens, Swyx and more
- Homeworking and remote working options available
- Industry standard SLAs
Benefits of Avaya Telephone Systems
- Makes businesses appear instantly larger and more professional
- Effectively manage inbound and outbound calls without hiring more agents
- Less expensive than hiring more staff
- Cutting edge and reliable solutions
- Less for you to worry about
- Sets you up for the future
- Saves time and costs for your business
- Quality account management and 24/7 support and maintenance
Contact Elite Telecom and speak to one of our friendly sales advisors who will be able to offer unbiased and independent expert advice on which phone system will be of most benefit to your business. We can provide you with a complete telephone system review or a simple free of charge, no obligation quote.