Elite Telecom works alongside various business mobile phone manufacturers and network suppliers, one of them being O2. We offer a wide range on contracts created especially for business purposes and the handsets to go with it.
Our O2 mobile tariffs often change to fit your business and we can offer you business-specific plans which will ensure that you only pay for what you need and use. As well as our tariffs, Elite can offer you the very latest mobile phone handsets so that you are always on the cutting edge of technology.
- O2 and Elite offer a wide range of business handsets when you take up a contract on the O2 network, including big brand names such as Blackberry, Nokia, iPhone, Samsung and Sony Ericsson.
- We create purposely built tariffs to suit the needs of your individual business or individual workers to get you the best package for you particular situation. Whether you are a texter, caller or internet based user, we will find the right tariff at the best price.
- For the purpose of businesses only, we allow you to select a contract or let us devise a purpose built one for you, and let you and your employees have multiple handsets on the same bill, keeping all your records and bills in one place.
- You can keep your old phone number if you move to Elite as your provider. It takes 24 hours only to switch the number over and doesn’t require much from you.
- You can have your business broadband and business mobile contract with Elite combined as one, making your billing even easier and allowing all you needs to be catered for with Elite’s purpose built packages.
- Elite and O2 provide contact centres which are available for your business to use 24/7 for any issues you may have whether it is broadband, handset or network related.
- Having O2 as your provider really increases customer loyalty, as they know it is a well known brand so using an O2 based service will allow the customers to respect you.
- We now provide all our services to you, including billing online so that you can view all your details whenever you like, saving time on your bill coming through the post and being much more environmentally friendly.
- You can access your emails on the go with your O2 business mobile. Whether you choose a handset which allows your emails to be pushed to your phone like a text message, or you just use the handset to access webmail, you are always contactable via email.
- O2 and Elite are always up to date with the latest technology covering 99% of the population. We will only provide you with the technology that we think will benefit you, we won’t pile so much onto you for the sake of it; we care about your business too.
- Other benefits include novelties such as free voicemail, UK based customer service and access to priority tickets for events held at the O2 Arena in London.