If you’re a big business with a requirement for your own secure and private network then Elite Telecom can supply you with a totally bespoke MPLS connection. Many people dismiss business connectivity as over complicated and the reason why many organisations or commercial establishments end up with the wrong solution for their needs is this lack of understanding of the subject matter at hand.
Here at Elite we want to make sure you are comfortable with your solution before you sign on that dotted line. We understand that many businesses have a fear of moving away from their current provider and this leaves most of them paying too much for their connection rather than face the hassle of changing carrier. Elite makes this as seamless as can be and actually, changing or moving completely to a new MPLS solution is easier than you think.
What is MPLS?
For those wondering what is MPLS? It stands for Multi Protocol Label Switching, which is a bit of a mouthful, we know. In simple terms it is a private circuit used to connect multiple sites and remote workers. This high speed Internet application allows for many different types of data to be transmitted and you can attach priorities to these. Why have one line for the internet, and one line for MPLS when you can share a line for each via Elite?
With an MPLS you are able to gain access to hosted apps, hosted VoIP, partner hosted apps such as Microsoft CRM, transaction processing and much more. It suits businesses with multiple sites spread over a large area which need a high performance network to be able to run demanding applications.
Elite Telecom offer the following service levels on its core network*:
- Less than 20m/s latency
- Less than 1% packet loss
- Less than 10m/s jitter for 99.9% of the time
- 99.99% service availability
*Measured over a 1 month period
- Easy to add and remove remote workers
- Ability to add QoS and protect critical applications i.e. VOIP
- Convergence/unified comms – voice, data and video
- You can pick and choose multiple carriers
- VoIP already in the cloud
- Resilient network with automatic failover
- Low latency – fast connection
- SLA Guarantee = 50 milliseconds
- High security and high bandwidth capacity
- Perfect for schools, banks, law firms, construction sites and government bodies
- Low capex as no need for firewalls and expensive ADSL routers
- No management overhead
- Fully managed and monitored by Elite
- More cost effective when compared to traditional solutions
- Disaster Recovery options and multitude of autofailover options
- Easy to migrate
- Virtually no downtime
- Uncongested business-grade network
No one carrier in the UK has the best reach, coverage and price. The beauty of working with Elite for your private network is that we get to pick and choose the three carriers that provide the best of each to deliver you with the perfect solution.