Elite Telecom’s SDSL business connectivity solutions provides small to medium businesses with an ‘always on’ connectivity across a multi-million pound, fully resilient network. Providing symmetric Internet connection access that allows your business to make use of more demanding applications, our SDSL is ideal for connecting sites together, for on-site hosting of web content, ecommerce applications and VoIP.
What is SDSL?
If you find yourself asking what is SDSL, then don’t bother rattling your brain too much. It stands for Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line but we hate to bog you down in unnecessary definitions of abbreviations. Simply, it is the opposite, and the next step up to, a conventional ADSL connection. In your typical ADSL, the upstream bandwidth is lower than the downstream bandwidth, as SDSL offers ‘symmetric’ bandwidth; you get the same across both upstream and downstream.
- 500Kb/s, 1Mb/s and 2Mb/s upload speeds
- 500Kb/s, 1Mb/s and 2Mb/s download speeds
- Maximum contention ratio 10:1
- Up to 13 static IP addresses
- High availability
- No data transfer limit
- No port blocking
- Enhanced Care as standard - 20 clock hour fault clearance
- Voice-quality, business-grade access
- Fast file transfer, video streaming and video conferencing
- Improved efficiency due to speed of service
- Increased productivity due to speed of service
- Reduced costs due to increased productivity
By choosing Elite Telecom as your SDSL provider, we ensure that you get:
- Symmetrical Internet access for a flat fee
- Most extensive SDSL network in the UK
- Up to 8mg using a ‘Bonded’ solution
- Fully uncontended and no download limit
- 24/7/365 network monitoring and customer support
- Free bandwidth statistics at any time
- Up to 13 usable IP addresses
- Resilient back-up options available
If you are still unclear on the type of broadband your business can benefit from, or to discuss a SDSL broadband solution in more depth, contact us today!