Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
One in five businesses in the UK suffer systems failure, and yet only half of these have a disaster recovery plan in place. Elite Telecom can provide your business access to data and voice in the event of unplanned disruption to ensure your business carries on as usual.
Elite Telecom offers disaster recovery and business continuity on a purely bespoke basis, meaning that instead of having set products we prefer to protect your business by pre-empting risk and putting the appropriate actions in place.
We know how important it is to plan ahead, and in a climate where we are seeing increases in natural disasters it is crucial that we work together to reduce business downtime. According to the London Chamber of commerce, 90% of businesses that lose data from a disaster are forced to close within two years.
Disaster can take the form of technological or hardware failure such as viruses or security breaches, or includes man-made disasters such as terrorism and theft. Mother Nature too can often be to blame in the form of bad weather or our harsh UK winters.
Should you fall victim to disaster, not only are you risking loss of business, but also loss of customer data, loss of credibility, loss of confidence and reputation, and you may also may incur huge financial losses that are hard to bounce back from.
- Seamless reroutes of all incoming telephone calls
- Landline calls diverted to pre-determined numbers
- It allows calls to be routed over the internet
- Minimum down time on customer contact
- Protection of the service for your existing customers, helping you to inform them of any issues
- A detailed disaster recovery analysis and contingency plans for all disasters
- Widest range of disaster recovery products to combine on one perfect plan
- As each DR plan from Elite is individual to you, if you need something taking out or adding in, we are always happy to oblige
Features of Business Continuity
Elite Telecom Disaster Recovery Planning
Customers of Elite are always offered disaster recovery as part of their solutions; this is because we understand the importance of safeguarding your business. As we know no two businesses are the same, we take a totally personal approach when working with you on your disaster recovery plan.
Elite's disaster recovery solutions can fully protect your business IT and communications from loss of service. The following services can form part of any disaster recovery package as created and tailored to your needs.
- Site Assurance - Loss of service on a telephone line can be disastrous for any organisation. Should a disaster happen and your telephone service is lost, customers will not be able to get through to your business.
Elite Site Assurance is a DR feature that is placed on your phone line which enables pre-planned reroutes of calls should disaster ever strike. If your phone system or lines go down, you simple contact the line provider and divert to your bespoke call plan, this means all calls are instantly transferred to your pre-determined numbers.
You can also choose an instant divert to a network IVR that has a pre determined call plan, equally you have the option to play emergency messages to callers and keep them updated.
- IVR DR - Elite’s IVR packages come with a switch module which entails pre-defined routing in the event of an incident. If you have multiple sites for example and one goes down, you can simply login to the IVR and reroute calls to other sites without your customers knowing any different.
- Call Centre Solutions - Our disaster recovery planning for call centre solutions involves adding more permission to control aspects of current services. For example, we can provide a web based portal that shows all of your non-geographic numbers, these can be easily rerouted in bulk in times of need.
As part of our contact manager solution – a unified online service package for call centres – you can improve your inbound call handling and include inbuilt automatic failover and disaster recovery. This is because of its virtual and flexible nature that gives you access to the call centre anywhere in the world where there is an internet-abled device.
- Back-up Solutions - We can offer data storage and back up solutions to keep data and information secure, away from the chances of any malicious or dangerous use including the corruption of data. This is a vital tool in any business continuity plan.
We cover your data with virtual storage and back up all housed within a highly secure and reliable data centre. It means that if you lose your hardware on site, we still have your data stored on our servers - there it remains until you need to retrieve it. Due to this virtualisation of data, it can also make retrieval of data fairly instant.
- Homeworker Solutions - With hosted services from Elite Telecom we can implement features in which you allow your staff to work from any location. Dispersing your staff around different areas will mean that parts of your business can still remain effective if your main site is hit by disruption.
If employees are unable to get into work due to unprecedented weather conditions, they are also still able to log in and work at home just as if they were in the office. Furthermore, if your office is temporarily hit by power failure or heavy snowfall, business can still carry on as normal in the homes of your employees. Homeworking is expected to be a mainstream aspect of working life for all employees by 2020.
- Hosted/Cloud based services - Elite Telecom’s hosted phone systems are phone systems placed in the Cloud accessed from anywhere via a desktop or mobile device. As your communications are placed in this ‘virtual’ environment, it also removes any risk of damage to physical equipment offering instant disaster recovery services.
Migrating parts – or all – of your business to the Cloud means that data, calls and lines become instantly accessible from anywhere in the world. As this means there is no hardware sat on your premises, the time or expense taken to replace or repair this is eliminated. In the Cloud, the recovery process is much faster as all of your important data is housed on a server in Elite’s premises.
Hosted and Cloud DR solutions also remove the need for expensive workplace disaster recovery solutions, services have advanced and now it is no longer necessary to keep back up office space to revert to in case of disaster.
- Unified Communications - Unified communications solutions allow you to keep your data and communications tools safe in a virtual environment with an autofailover option to ensure your important information gets transferred to another data centre should disaster strike. So should your office be hit by power cuts or floods, you can access your phone system and office data anywhere where there is an internet connection.
This future proof solution therefore paves way for instant DR - with traditional disaster recovery you could usually expect to be back in business from anywhere between 24 hours and three days. With virtual disaster recovery, it can take anywhere from three to four hours. Unified communications ensures that in the result of a crisis, your business does not fall victim to severe bouts of downtime.
- Elite Telecom Risk Assessment - To survive in business you have to be prepared – and that means having a workable and up to date disaster recovery plan. A large part of business continuity planning comes down to risk assessment and the better prepared you are, the more chance you have of surviving.
In a first consultation, a disaster recovery specialist will take a look at your business and calculate all the potential risk areas, then we will work with you to put bespoke plans and solutions into place and ensure that you know what to do if something ever goes wrong. Our technical specialist will ensure your business survives with minimum effect in the event of man-made, IT or natural disasters.
- Totally bespoke and tailored plan dependent on your business
- Helps you become compliant with industry codes of conduct
- Prevents financial loss and loss of credibility
- Increases trust in your business from customers, partners and suppliers
- Services and production can run to schedule
- It can prevent the loss of important information
- Protection of reputation
- Year round support from your dedicated Account Manager
- UK-based customer services, faults and billing teams at your beck and call
- Independent and unbiased advice
Benefits of Business Continuity
Why choose Elite Telecom?
Our diverse and long standing carrier and vendor relationships means that our disaster recovery portfolio includes most – if not all – of the best DR solutions on the market. Using a consultative approach, we can then pick and choose certain aspects to ensure you get the perfect package that will keep your business fighting fit.
The solution is driven by your business – not the product or the supplier, delivered through professional one to one consultations with our experts. They will work closely with you to create your business continuity plan and train you on deployment. You will be given dedicated access to your own Account Manager and Elite’s UK based customer services, faults and billing teams.
Furthermore, no matter how many DR products your plan contains, you will only ever receive one easy to understand, monthly bill.
For more information on how to implement your own bespoke disaster recovery plan contact Elite Telecom now.