Business Mobile Phones, Plans and Contracts
Business mobility is what makes big companies successful. The effective use of mobile technology has allowed businesses to unplug themselves from fixed locations and sprint ahead of the competition by working from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
Real time access to intelligence and information is changing everything from sales cycles to customer service, to the way we reach decisions and respond to tasks. With the emergence of 4G and the increasing reliance on business applications, the need for companies to be able to perform office based tasks on the move has evolved.
Elite Telecom can offer your organisation smartphone, tablet and mobile broadband packages that can ensure your company stays connected and productive at all times.
What is Business Mobile Communication?
Competition is like never before, now we require faster working with better results. Mobility bridges gaps in communication and brings together remote locations by giving employees super smart mobile devices with instant access to the web, emails, electronic diaries and documents. This allows staff members to become more responsive and available when away from the office.
Business smartphones now act as personal organisers and provide us with a list of contacts at all times, with a focus this decade clearly on apps, our phones also allow us to use maps, satnav and receive news and traffic updates on the move to keep us further on the pulse and informed.
Business mobiles and tablets keep us connected to work and give us functionality that allow us to complete any task at hand. With the likes of 4G the mobile web is now quicker than ever before and offers all of our communications in one; email, text, call, IM and social.
- Business pay monthly plans
- Business SIM only plans
- Mobile broadband and Dongle options
- 4G ready devices
- On the go internet and email access
- Organisation on the move
- Access to hundreds of software apps
- Choose from all the latest smartphone and tablet devices
- Keep your existing mobile numbers
- Sync with other office communications
- Instant messaging and Wi-Fi
- 24 hour contact with employees
- Regular business reviews from Elite Telecom
- Disaster Recovery
- UK based customer service team
- Information at your fingertips
- Impartial and expert advice
- Flexible working
- Accelerated sales cycles and better customer service
- Combine with other communications services on one bill
- Unique and bespoke tariffs to suit you
- Increased employee productivity and responsiveness
- Smarter working with the ability to make decisions faster
- Allows your business to keep ahead of your competitors and on the cusp of technology
Features & Benefits of Business Mobiles
The Elite Offering
Elite Telecom can provide your business with any smartphone and/or tablet on the market, so you can choose what suits you best. Due to our unique reseller model we can advise on carrier based on your area and network coverage. As the devices are non-network specific, we are also able to swap and change provider easily should you relocate, extend reach or have travelling employees.
We believe in offering solutions that fully cater to your individual needs, that’s why we work with the biggest mobile networks in the UK to tailor make business mobile contracts and packages to suit you. We analyse your current usage and pick the carrier most appropriate to your requirements and budget.
We can offer a package with hardware, a cash back fund or a package without hardware (SIM only) at a significantly reduced rate if you wish to make use of devices you already have. Even if you want to keep your existing number we can work with you to port these numbers from your current supplier and all with minimum impact on your business and employees.
Elite can offer your business a free bill analysis on your current business mobiles solution and draw up areas where we feel you can benefit from cost and time savings. Once you become a customer the support doesn’t stop there. We offer you regular business reviews to make sure you are always on the most appropriate price plan for your needs.
We have an dedicated UK based support team, meaning that should you wish to get in touch with us over your plans or package we can guarantee a much faster response time than any of the main network providers. We will also bill you on behalf of the provider, which gives you the advantage of combining other Elite Telecom services onto the same easy-to-understand monthly invoice.
Investing in office mobility brings you one step closer to implementing your own unified communications solution. Allowing you to combine voice and data on the move and sync your device with the office to ensuring all systems are speaking to each other wherever you are in the world.
Elite can offer unified communications packages with mobile or tablet usage on a bespoke basis, allowing access to VoIP, data and applications regardless of location, on the device closest and most convenient to you. Elite also offers mobile broadband solutions and provide all services on one simple monthly bill.
What you need to consider
There are many things you need to take into consideration before jumping head first into a business mobile strategy, Elite can help you establish the following:
- Signal and coverage – we can help you choose your carrier based on location as we hold relationships with all of the UK’s biggest mobile providers.
- How your device will be used i.e. international calls? Big data? These important elements can be factored into the type of contract you take out. Due to our unbiased position in the market, we are able to choose a contract based on things such as; number of minutes, texts, data plans and of course – cost. We even offer bespoke international calling contracts that help minimise costs of calls abroad, as we know for most companies, business doesn’t stop at the border.
- Cost –You need to suss out what your business is willing to spend on a business mobile roll out and allow us to take care of the rest, we can work closely with you to find the cheapest package that will be beneficial to your company.
Business mobiles and devices say a lot about your organisation. Impress your clients with your pick of the best devices on the market with Elite; from Apple to Samsung and Blackberry to HTC, we offer all of the latest smartphones and tablets on contracts suitable to you. Turning up to a meeting with a tablet to take notes rather than a notepad and pen speaks volumes about your organisation, processes, finances and future. The ability to influence customers with high-quality presentations and instant access to vast amounts of product and/or market information is also second to none.
Elite Telecom is a handpicked supplier of business moible 4G; the new faster and smarter mobile network will leverage businesses by offering speeds of up to 40Mbps. 4G is currently only available from EE, by upgrading your network you can offer your business the following invaluable benefits:
- Increase in productivity
- Improvements in customer use and experience
- Unified Communications and VoIP
- Reduced costs
Business 4G is having a transformational effect on organisations in those countries already implementing its use. Elite is keen to get British businesses hot on the trail of our global competitors, helping them to become more productive, efficient and innovative.
Ofcom insist that 98% of the UK will have access to 4G speeds by the end of 2013. Mid 2013 will see other networks, such as Vodafone, O2 and Three provide 4G services to customers.
Business Mobile Apps
One of the main reasons why our need for mobility is driving innovation is the use of multiple applications at our fingertips. Most businesses are now looking for increased data and bandwidth as the seemingly limitless capabilities of smartphones now mean they are actually used less for phone calls and more for apps on the move.
We want applications that allow us to operate more effectively when away from the office although some companies are tactile when it comes to informing you of data caps and usage. At Elite, we’re upfront and honest about data plans and what you will need and use. All of the popular smartphone Operating Systems now offer common office and business apps that you'll most likely find incredibly useful.
Get in Touch
For any information or advice on business mobile contracts and packages from Elite Telecom, contact us now to discuss. We are in the best position to be able to advise your business on where mobiles and tablets can help you perform.