Call Queuing Systems and Software
Here at Elite Telecom, we are proud experts in call queuing systems. With the right call queuing software you will be able to answer and act upon 100% of inbound calls, retain customers and customer satisfaction and even view live statistics in real time.
Often business needs dictate that the volume of call traffic at certain times may far exceed the capacity to answer, and we must prevent customers from getting an engaged tone or reaching an unattended answerphone. But, how can you prevent lost business without adding more phone lines – or even hiring more call agents? By implementing a bespoke telephone call queuing solution, we can ensure that instead of getting an engaged tone or answerphone message, your callers will be placed in a sophisticated queue.
Our dedicated sales and technical staff have gone out into the market place and constantly spend their lives on the road working to find and bring you the best queuing options available. Contact Elite Telecom for a call queuing quote today and we will personally sit with you to discuss the call queuing software best suited to your business needs. Where 30 ISDN phone lines are simply not enough, we can implement solutions ranging from simple hosted software that reassures customers, to niche, feature rich, intelligent and innovative queuing systems that are more attentive to your callers.
Features of Call Queuing
- Customised on-hold music and messages
- Acceptance of multiple non geographic numbers (08 numbers)
- Configurable queue limits via web interface (max queue calls, time waiting, number of calls connected)
- Optional secondary out-dial destination
- Queue jump facility allows registered CLIs to jump to the front of the queue
- Optional queue position message feature
- The service supports multiple queues
- Web interface for easier managing and access
Call queuing may often come under fire and may be long held as the top gripe for callers, but these are only badly managed systems. Elite Telecom can help you combat this by ensuring you have a call queuing system that caters to your customers as well as your business, keeping all parties happy – and more importantly – keeping you in business. Most callers these days will expect to be placed into a queue and nearly all of them will find it wholly unprofessional should they not get through at all.
Benefits Call Queuing
- Fast service set up – no hardware
- Prevent customers from calling competitors because they cannot get through
- Hold onto valuable customers and tell them they are important
- An opportunity to present key marketing messages
- Prompt the customer so they can be prepared for when the call is answered
- Never miss a call – 100% of all calls answered and logged
- No maintenance costs, one easy installation and away you go!
Customer Service and Support
Should you choose a call queuing solution from Elite Telecom, we will supply you with your very own dedicated account management team. Here you will have an Account Manager who will work closely with you to implement any services you require, as well as getting to know your business inside out to determine the best solutions for you. Your personal Account Manager will be contactable about any of your services and will meet with you on a regular basis to make sure things are measuring up.
You will also be allocated a dedicated Customer Service Manager who acts as your personal contact for all day-to-day enquiries, service modification requests and fault reporting. Each member of the Support and Account teams will be briefed by your Account Manager as to the workings of your business so that they are familiar with your products, services, requirements and set-up.
Elite Telecom prides itself on its customer service ability and it never goes unrecognised. We know that this is what sets us apart from our competitors.