Call Recording Systems, Solutions and Software
With a unique position in the marketplace, Elite Telecom is able to provide your organisation with a bespoke call recording solution guaranteed to adhere to your business needs. Whether you’re looking to comply with financial legalities or simply want to monitor and train your staff, Elite has the best range of call recording solutions available so that we are able to work with you to complement your business.
Elite has a proven track record in call recording. We offer a truly bespoke service, independent of provider and ensure that we provide a product that is perfect for you.
Why do you need Call Recording?
There are many different reasons that businesses look to implement a call recording service, and it goes without saying that each organisation will have individual needs. Should you wish to pick a call recording product from Elite we can offer support and advice whenever you need it.
These days, most businesses are looking for call recording services for at least one of the following reasons:
- For training and quality purposes
- To ensure that your staff and brand is protected
- So that you have a bank of recordings should you ever need to recall them, i.e. for legal or customer disputes
- To comply with regulations, in particular within the financial industry
- For recording and passing on vital information, such as those needed for emergency services
- To protect yourself and your staff from abuse
- To also protect your customers from abuse
- For some businesses, the ability to view live statistics and measure peaks and troughs through their call recording system is enough to implement a solution
Features of Call Recording
- Easy, secure access to call recordings using the Elite Telecom web portal
- Fast and easy retrieval
- Access to analytics that track invaluable data such as amount of calls answered per agent, length of time per call, your quietest and busiest times of the day, plus much more
- Archive all calls for future reference
- Thousands of simultaneous calls can be recorded at once
- Technical support from the Elite Telecom customer service team
- Dedicated account management
- Use across multiple sites and with homeworkers
- Optional IVR services to guide your customers
Call recording is a great way of training call centre staff and ensuring that your brand message is correctly being given to customers at all times. Note taking or word of mouth from your staff or customers will never be as reliable as call recording. By checking inbound and outbound calls regularly you are able to identify problems, view live statistics and make decisions based on accurate and invaluable data.
Benefits of Call Recording
- Record all inbound and outbound calls as you wish
- Save time on note-taking as calls can be replayed whenever you need
- Share call recordings with your colleagues
- Minimum disruption to your business
- Store and archive all call recordings for retrieval at your leisure
- Capture basic data and analytics and track all calls
- Gives you the ability to add quality control to your workforce
- Protection for your brand and reputation
- Allows your staff to become more self-aware
Why should you choose Elite Telecom for your Call Recording solution?
With over a decade in the industry and our recent digression into unified communications, we can ensure that your business finds not only the perfect product, but the ideal end-to-end communications package.
Should you wish to purchase a business phone system or other network level services to complement your call recording we can further provide these with minimum hassle to you. Our long-standing relationships with some of the UK’s biggest carriers and providers give us the widest and most diverse range of products in the industry.
Get in touch
If you need further assistance or seek more information on call recording, don’t hesitate to speak to one of our advisors. Call Elite Telecom today to discuss your options.