Call Reporting Solutions
Call reporting tells you crucial statistics about how your business or call centre is functioning. With call reporting solutions from Elite Telecom, you can view vital information that sets you on your way to best optimising your organisation, reducing costs while creating efficiencies.
Elite Telecom sell two types of call reporting services that comply with any type of system you may currently be running in house. These are; PBX call reporting and network/hosted call reporting.
Call logging solutions allow you to be able to see things such as; where your callers are ringing from, time to answer, missed calls and peaks and troughs. Call reporting solutions from Elite Telecom show statistics from all your inbound calls to your non-geographic numbers (NGNs). Call reporting on local number stats will show you how many calls were physically answered and unanswered every 15 minutes.
PBX Call Reporting
PBX call reporting requires a physical call reporting box installed on your office PBX phone system. It offers more in depth analysis as it reports from switch level, including break down by extension, individual call details, calls per agent, time to answer and queue wait times.
PBX reporting looks at the terminating numbers rather than NGNs and is specific to each type of phone system. If you have a Cisco phone system on site for example, you will need a Cisco call reporting service. Equally if your have an Avaya phone system, you will need Avaya reporting – and so on. Elite can provide call reporting for the following phone system vendors:
Reports can be created on a bespoke basis, so can be drilled down further to customer demands.
Features of Call Reporting
- Analyse unanswered and answered calls
- Spot missed calls and engaged calls
- Profile your average caller and see caller by location
- View vital traffic information per NGN
- Create custom reports at timed intervals
- Receive your own admin login to the Elite Telecom call reporting portal
- Combine with other Elite products on one monthly bill
Benefits of Call Reporting
- Reduce costs by spotting and tending to inefficiencies
- Find out if you have unused resources you can either use or get rid of
- Improve customer wait times – and customer service
- Reduce abandoned or engaged calls
- Get more out of your agents
- View those agents that are performing and those that are not
- Identify peaks and troughs to improve staffing levels
- Receive dedicated support on your solution from Elite Telecom
- Unbiased, independent advice on all market solutions
Network/Hosted Call Reporting
Network call reporting consists of a call reporting software package placed in the Cloud. By using network/hosted call reporting you will receive information on all your business’ NGNs, allowing you to drill down daily call stats into hourly or 15 minute segments.
Using the network call reporting package you will be able to view all answered, unanswered and engaged call attempts to each NGN, which allows you to manage your staffing patterns more intelligently.
With network/hosted call reporting clients do not own or pay for any hardware of software, they simply pay for using it. In essence, you are renting the software and hardware from Elite’s servers, housed in a highly secure and reliable data centre.
As all the call management features are provided on a remote basis, this means you do not receive the conventional package on your own servers. This saves your business high costs usually associated with set up and installation, capital expenditure and support fees – as we support and maintain the system for you.
Just as with PBX reporting, hosted call reporting allows you to view vital stats such as unanswered calls V answered calls and time taken to answer. You can break these down into daily or timely sections of your choice.
Call Reporting for your Business from Elite Telecom
Both call reporting solutions come with a portal to log into – network and hosted offer web based interfaces, whereas PBX recording will depend on your phone system. Either way, you will receive you own Elite Telecom admin login to view and collect reports and data. We make this portal as simple as possible, offering training to your staff and creating ad hoc reports specific to your organisation.
The management of the portal is then in your hands, you simply log in and out when you wish to view important information – of course, all this comes with dedicated support from your very own Account Manager and from the Elite customer services teams. We can also help you create custom reports that are sent to you automatically via a pre-defined email address – for example, at the end of each day or week, so you do not have to rely on staff members or yourself logging in to view stats.
Reasons for Call Reporting
When your business receives a call it is human nature to simply accept and deal with that call rather than think about specifics such as where it came from, how long did they wait to be spoken to and have they called before? But if you are not looking at such things as these you could be missing out on huge opportunities to improve your inbound call handling – and consequently increasing customer satisfaction.
With call reporting software and systems you can:
- Assess call traffic in line with marketing campaigns - see which numbers and therefore campaigns were the most successful and in which areas
- Call profiling – build an image of your average caller, do you understand your client base in terms of their geographic location for example?
- Analyse peaks and troughs during daily or seasonal times of the year which allows you to more confidently approach staffing issues and break/holiday times
- Analyse your traffic – is it dropping off, increasing? If so, why? Call traffic can tell you many things about the state of your business.
- Assess your telephony capacity – are you successfully handling you call volumes? Using call reporting you can see were you are losing potential business on callers not being able to contact you – Elite can then work with you to resolve any potential capacity issues before you jump into hiring new agents. E.g. Call queuing.
Why choose Elite Telecom?
Elite Telecom offers your business call statistics solutions as either one, singular reporting package or as part of a communications solution, such as with phone lines, call recording or call queuing solutions – all on one, easy to understand monthly bill.
Furthermore, should you wish to incorporate this into a larger, unified communications solution we can help. Due to our long standing carrier and vendor relationships – and one of the widest product ranges on the market – you can be sure that we have the complete communications portfolio to support your needs and your on going requirements.
As a consultative business, we do not have leniency to any one provider, so you know you are only getting the best solution for your organisation.
If you wish to make a difference to your business with call reporting or unified communications, contact Elite Telecom today.