What Would Your Business Do With A £3000 Connectivity Voucher?
As part of the Super Connected Cities Programme, the government is giving away FREE connectivity vouchers worth up to £3000 to help towards the funding of better business broadband, and here at Elite Telecom we’d love to help you claim yours. Providing that helping hand many businesses need to cover the connection and construction costs, the grants offer eligible SMEs located across 22 chosen cities, the chance to benefit from 30Mb+ speeds and all the advances that come with a more efficient, super fast connection.
Am I Eligible?
- You have a business located in any of the superconnected cities: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Coventry, Derby, Derry/Londonderry, Edinburgh, Leeds-Bradford, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Newport, Nottingham, Oxford, Perth, Portsmouth, Salford and York
- You are a Small or Medium Enterprise with between 1 and 249 staff with a turnover that doesn’t exceed £40 million
- Your connection will cost over £200
- You are asking for a connection to the registered office or trading address of your business, even if your main work base is a residential property you can still have a connection there
- You select a service that delivers a speed or performance improvement
- You have not received more than approx. £120k in grants in the last three years
- Registered charities, social enterprises and sole traders that meet the SME criteria are also welcome to apply
If you’re looking to find out more about your eligibility visit www.connectionvouchers.co.uk.
CLAIM YOUR VOUCHER WITH A FREE QUOTE
Choose Elite Telecom as your connectivity supplier
If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your connectivity but simply can’t afford or justify the physical connection costs, this is exactly what your voucher will pay for. Not only will your voucher pay for the set up costs of up to £3000, you’ll never have to pay a penny of your voucher back to the government. The only charges your business will have to pay are any monthly rentals you sign up to and any VAT charged.
- Reduce lost revenue and productivity lulls with lower downtime, higher availability and super fast speeds
- Enjoy enhanced efficiency and stay connected, on the move, wherever you are with more accessible remote connectivity
- Cut costs on unnecessary travel expenditure and enjoy real time communication features such as VoIP and video conferencing
- Rely on the ability to access your business critical data when you need it most, keeping your reputation in tact
- Meet the ever increasing demands of your customer's needs to provide the level of service you need to guard off competitors
- Keep staff frustrations to a minimum with a consistent and effective working environment
- Break down communication barriers, and enjoy a more collaborative, unified network across multiple sites regardless of location
Redeeming your voucher is simple. All you need is just one connectivity quote from Elite Telecom which you can submit along with an application form directly to your City Council. The Connection Voucher Scheme is administered by City Councils so may operate differently depending on each Council’s policy. Once your voucher is granted, Elite Telecom will work with your Council to redeem the costs so we can get to work bringing you and your business into the super-fast era.
Why Choose Elite Telecom As Your Supplier?
To redeem your voucher it’s vital that you choose a registered, reliable connectivity specialist who has been honoured the acceptance of being part of the scheme.
Working as premium partners with major carriers and with on-going investment into our own affordable network designed exclusively for SMEs, we can offer you the very latest in super-fast and efficient connectivity. From leased lines, MPLS, EFM and a majority access to fibre, we will tailor a bespoke solution ensuring you get the best use of your free voucher.
Choose Elite Telecom as your premier connectivity supplier and give us a call today to discuss your quote.