Leased Lines - High Speed and Secure Connectivity
Elite’s Leased Line Offering is called Elite Enterprise Internet, and is our very own private, fibre connectivity solution.
Elite Enterprise Internet is a high speed, reliable and dedicated internet connectivity solution, combining voice (SIP) and data in one fully managed, enterprise grade, low latency service.
Key features of Elite's Leased Lines
- Dedicated, high speed Internet connection
- Voice SIP Trunks with QOS
- Fully managed connection to combine all communication needs
- Dual circuit (primary and backup) options
- Higher bandwidths and lower latency
- Symmetrical speeds
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Available over copper (EFM) or fibre
Elite Enterprise Internet is a permanent, dedicated leased line service that provides an organisation high quality stable Internet & voice access. Our leased line service is fast, secure and supported by comprehensive SLAs. Our unrivalled connectivity services guarantee value for money.
If you have three or more sites over a wide geographical area you may wish to look at our Enhanced MPLS services.
Your leased line solution is entirely managed by our technical engineers and support teams. Therefore, you don’t need to use any resources in house to maintain the network.
Manage Budgets Easily
Businesses can choose a payment plan and pay monthly, quarterly or annually. Flexible bandwidth options allow for growth.
Faster Speeds, Faster Response Times
With leased lines from Elite companies can get the same high speeds in both directions whether With Elite Enterprise Internet companies can get the same high speeds in both directions whether uploading or downloading. This gives staff the tools to be more productive and more responsive to customers. There are various options available to meet any requirement. Bespoke designs and 10Gb services can be provided.
Higher bandwidths and lower latency of our modern fast network increases productivity for an organisation and its customers.
Security & Resilience
Elite Enterprise Internet has a host of options for managed Firewalls, remote worker and VPN solutions.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
By using next generation technology and combining multiple communication needs on one platform we can simplify your organisations’ networks and show considerable cost savings, improving the quality and speed of your connectivity services. Elite Enterprise Internet can combine voice and data traffic to leverage your communications potential and lower costs by reducing the need for expensive, resource draining legacy systems.
As leased lines are private and dedicated exclusively to your business, this guarantees a high level of service; smooth lines with no interruptions and vastly reduced latency and jitter. Furthermore, your internet will not slow down during busy periods as there is no other traffic travelling through your connection.
- Scalable speeds of 2Mbps up to 10Gbps
- Dedicated bandwidth and managed hardware
- Designated service managers and 24/7 technical support
- Usage and bandwidth monitoring packages
- QoS enabled
- Managed firewall and VPN options
- Multiple resilient IP transit and peering
- Robust service level agreements (SLAs) and four hour fix time
- SIP through our core network (Elite Voice Connect)
- Disaster recovery capabilities
- Fully managed migration and implementation
- Dedicated technical team for 24/7 specialist monitoring
Any organisation looking for a high speed, secure and dedicated networking solution to bring together two locations will benefit from Elite’s leased line services.
- Organisations that have several offices or buildings spread across a local area
- Businesses that need a secure way to connect sites with high-volume data transfer
- Businesses wishing to make the most of collaborative, next gen services
- Businesses wishing to consolidate all communication needs onto one simple to manage platform
- Businesses wishing to introduce or strengthen disaster recovery capability
Why Choose Enteprise Internet from Elite Telecom?
Our leased line service is truly the superior connectivity service with added efficiencies such as SIP trunking and QoS as standard as well as the most competitive pricing on the market. For more information contact us now.
LOOKING FOR A LEASED LINE?
Tell us your individual requirements for a free quotation