Multi-Site Connectivity from Elite Telecom
Elite MPLS provides an affordable, reliable and highly secure solution to optimise your Wide Area Network (WAN) and unify communications across geographically dispersed sites. Offering a range of access options and technologies, each suited to your various locations and their specific requirements, the Elite Next Generation MPLS converged network offers businesses one platform for all your communication needs.
Setting a high standard from day one, the Elite converged MPLS solution is fully managed by our team from end to end, from onsite router installs to continued performance optimisation, we provide every part of your MPLS solution, allowing us to take full ownership of your delivery and continued service. Offering multiple levels of QoS (Quality of Service) as standard to optimise network performance, you can be sure you’re always getting the best from your connectivity as we seamlessly prioritise business critical data.
The Elite core network is fully supported by our Network Operations Centre, delivering 24/7 specialist monitoring, meaning it is ideal for integrating diverse bearer technologies. Leveraging relationships with multiple Tier 1 providers, Elite offers businesses a choice of carriers and access methods to deliver the best value with back-up options and failovers included as part of the package. Elite MPLS network reaches the whole of the UK with vast capacity, we can also connect businesses to other sites around the work via our global partner
The Elite Platform leverages multiple interconnects with leading technology providers, once your business is connected to the Elite NGN, you can choose to bolt on any of the following services;
- Data centre services
- Managed security
Once on-net with Elite, we can offer you a range of services and solutions including hosted phone systems, SIP, managed security and data centre services. As a converged provider, we manage the quality of all solutions end to end for any complementary services you decide to integrate. Unlike a multi supplier solution, Elite Telecom delivers end to end quality of service for traffic prioritisation and a full support wrap.
Highly resilient, Elite’s MPLS is ideal for businesses who run cloud services, Voice over IP and business critical programmes which requires symmetrical bandwidth to always be available.
Organisations with multiple sites and remote workers
Businesses that need a secure way to connect sites to share high-volume data transfers
Companies running business critical, bandwidth hungry applications
Businesses wishing to make the most of collaborative, next gen services
Businesses wishing to consolidate all communication needs including internet, voice and data centre services
Businesses wishing to introduce or strengthen disaster recovery capability
- Multiple levels of QoS for traffic prioritisation included
- Simplified WAN, voice and internet provisioning
- Less than 20m/s latency
- Less than 1% packet loss
- Less than 10m/s jitter for 99.99% of the time
- 99.99% service availability
- Enterprise routers at each site with auto-failure for back up connectivity
- Online monitoring tool for you to manage and monitor your service
- Circuits from ADSL to 10GB Fibre
- Available across the UK and internationally
- Robust service level agreements (SLAs)
- Designated service managers and 24/7 technical support
- Guaranteed response times
- Full project management of network installation and testing of failover circuits
- BGP routing to separate data centres for true resilience
- SIP through our core network
- Disaster recovery capabilities
- Fully managed migration and implementation
- Dedicated Enhanced MPLS Network Operations Centre (NOC) for 24/7 specialist monitoring
The Elite Network
- We have invested millions into the Elite Telecom Next Generation Network (NGN).
- Sites can be connected to the Elite core network using various access options to create a bespoke private Wide Area Network (WAN).
- The Elite MPLS network is built around highly resilient data centres with multiple connections into Tier one carrier networks.
- Elite use MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) on the core to keep traffic packets securely segregated using multiple levels of Quality of Service (QoS).
- Elite serves hundreds of businesses who need to extend their ICT network across multiple locations.
- The Elite MPLS network is built around highly resilient data centres with multiple connections into Tier 1 carrier networks.
- IPV6 ready
- Operating beyond the UK, we have an international reach via our global partners.
- As an independent network aggregator, we have resilient interconnects with multiple Tier 1 carriers to extend our reach, offering our customers the widest range of services and value for money.
- By choosing Elite Telecom, businesses get to work with one award winning supplier. Our mission is to take your pain away while letting you regain control, clarity and manage overhead costs
- Elite strive to be your collaborative technology partner of choice, taking accountability for the provision and management of network and technology services across all of your business sites.
- Scalability – This service grows as your needs grow. At first, you might only require our dedicated enhanced internet to deliver improved connectivity into your business, however when your requirements change, our expert team will be ready to deploy additional services over your existing connection.
- Reliability – Our services are fully supported by our Network Operations Centre, delivering 24/7 specialist monitoring.
- Value – Delivering enterprise services at cost effective prices allows SMEs and smaller organisations to compete with the large players in the market.
About Elite Enhance MPLS IPVN
Our converged network means you have one platform for everything, delivering mutliple levels of Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritise business critical applications such as voice,video and cloud.
Our enterprise IPVPN supports Quality of Service, managed internet access and connectivity for remote users or home workers to ensure you get the best levels of performance at all times.
Elite MPLS IPVN is completely flexible - it can support your network requirements today as is totally scalable for your future business needs, even if you don’t know what they are.