At Elite Telecom we know the importance of every call and we know that they have to be dealt with in the most efficient and professional way possible. This is why IVR solutions are one of Elite’s most popular services.
When you implement an Interactive Voice Response solution (IVR) from Elite it allows you to act on 100% of your incoming calls and route them to the correct department or agent within your business. In turn this means customers aren’t passed from pillar to post before reaching their destination.
Why Should you Choose Elite for your Business IVR Solution?
At Elite we work on a one to one basis because we know that every business is unique, so we get to know you and your specific requirements in order to provide you with the best IVR solution possible. Through understanding your business and the way you operate, we are able to provide you with a tailored IVR quote that will be sure to create efficiencies within your business.
Our in-house specialists can implement automated Interactive Voice Response solutions from the most basic to the most innovative level. Whether you want to play a simple welcome message to greet your customers and let them know they’ve reached the right place or integrate it with your back office systems such as CRM, Elite Telecom can help. We’re all about cost savings and efficiencies at Elite so we aim to build our customers truly bespoke solutions that go as far as actually doing the agents’ jobs for them!
Not only can we help you route your calls to the correct department through DTMF (Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency) keypad inputs but we can also reroute calls to alternate destinations during certain hours, route to nearest call centre based on the callers location, or ask the caller to enter details, such as account or order number, on the DTMF keypad to save the agent’s time.
With a business IVR solution from Elite Telecom you will undoubtedly create efficiencies within your organisation. Not only that, but you will also increase customer satisfaction, meaning customers are less likely to complain to your agents, which in turn increases job satisfaction – a real win, win solution.
- Allows callers to be routed based on the relationship with your business – allowing for priority callers
- Ability to collect caller details via DTMF before the agent answers the call
- Route calls to the appropriate department - press one for sales, press two for customer service etc
- Speech recognition allows customers to speak into the handset rather than use the DTMF keypad
- Ability to integrate with your back office systems such as Reservation Systems and CRM
- Increases efficiency
- Routes calls to the correct person, office location or department
- Increases customer satisfaction and customer retention because they know they can speak to the person they need to easily
- Agents will spend less time on the phone answering calls for other departments
- Call times will decrease due to increased efficiencies and less customer complaints
Get in touch
At Elite we deal with everything for you, from designing your bespoke IVR service including call flow and routing options, professional voicing and scripting, so you don’t need to worry about a thing. As well as having a first class business IVR offering, Elite can take your solution one step further and implement additional solutions such as call queuing, which will further increase efficiencies.
Call Elite today, your IVR provider and speak to one of our specialists to request an IVR quote and discuss how it could benefit your business.