With an 01/02 number from Elite Telecom, you are able to apply local area numbers to your business no matter where you operate from. This is especially crucial for services operating in markets where customers only trust local suppliers; in fact, 77% of people prefer to call a local number that’s close to where they live.
01/02 numbers allow your business to generate a presence in an area that you do not reside in, but can still work effectively in – which means you don’t have to fork out the expense to physically set up shop in a given location. With Elite, you have access to all available standard UK local numbers beginning 01 or 02.
What is an 01/02 number?
Also referred to as geographic numbers or UK virtual numbers, as you do not need to be based physically in the town or city to use them – your business is able to obtain a number for any UK town or city. The cost to your callers is the same as ringing from any fixed landline number, and count towards a user’s free minutes from mobile providers. Customers think they are dialling an area code, but are in actual fact being rerouted to your call centre/location, or even mobile phone.
Say you operate out of London but do not have an inner city area code – think of the business opportunities you create by switching to a London number. Elite Telecom can supply your business with phone numbers, analogue lines and advanced multi-site solutions to ensure your business and sales multiply. It is the perfect solution for business which is looking to expand but don’t want to set up or move offices.
- Speedy set up
- Live call data, track the effectiveness of local adverts , see which areas are generating the most leads and more
- Control – you can change where the number is pointed easily via our online portal
- Network call features; IVR, call recording, call queuing and more
- Unique numbers can be used in separate marketing campaigns
- Establish yourself as multiple offices and make yourself appear larger
- Reroute to any device and ensure your business never misses a call
- Disaster recovery – as calls are routed easily and seamlessly within a few clicks
- The number goes wherever you do – if you move offices or location, an 01/02 number goes with you
- Gives a more professional image
- Memorable – your chance to choose a phone number for your business that encourages callers
- Itemised monthly billing
- Charged at the same rate as landline numbers which means they are more likely to ring your business
Plumbers, electricians, building and garden services, recruitment companies, taxi companies and many more locally sought after services can get an 01/02 number and instantly reap the benefits. What’s more - all of Elite’s phone numbers deliver the call handling features which come as standard:
- Call recording
- Online call management
- Call queuing
- Call statistics
- IVR/Welcome message
- Disaster recovery
Should you wish to buy an 01/02 number, Elite Telecom can not only offer you the best allocated numbers across the UK, but we also provide calls and lines packages tailored specifically for your business. With fixed line numbers, you rarely get the chance to choose your own number, but with Elite, we make this possible.
Choose from thousands of highly memorable numbers to help you gain competitive advantage. You do not need to install or maintain any hardware or software.
Receive dedicated account management, pre and post-sales support, plus your own customer service manager who acts as your personal contact for day-to-day enquiries when you purchase any of Elite’s products. We take pride in our customer service ability and it never goes unrecognised. We know that this is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Instead of scouring the internet for the cheapest business telephone number providers, Elite can help you find the most competitive rates.