Hosted Telephone Systems
Many businesses face three main challenges; time, finance and staffing. With a Hosted business phone system from Elite Telecom, you can tackle all three. Elite Telecom’s Hosted business phone systems use dedicated data connections to carry call traffic and have all the feature rich benefits of a VoIP system but also with guaranteed call quality and no interference.
Providing Hosted solutions for nearly ten years, our extensive and exhausting range of solutions and expertise means that with Elite, we can guarantee you a level of service you won’t find elsewhere.
Features of a Hosted Telephone System
- Free upgrades for life
- Low capital outlay
- Free local and national calls packages available
- Homeworking enabled
- Corporate-Grade handsets of your choice
- Full private network guaranteeing quality
- Plug and Play functionality
- Advanced WebPortal functionality
- DDI, voicemail and conference calling – no extra charges
- Tonnes of added features at your request with no extra installation or charges
- Access the same features of traditional telephone systems for less – non-geographic phone numbers, advanced IVR plus more
- Scalable to up to 250,000 users
Hosted phone system, The last system you will ever need to buy
With traditional PBX systems you buy into an inflexible solution that will last you five to seven years, for fast growing companies this is not efficient and ends up being very costly. If you can afford a corporate grade phone system on a small budget – why pay for parts that you don’t need? With very little maintenance and the ability to scale anywhere from two to 250,000 users this solution is a must have for many.
You don’t need to worry about how big your company is going to be in five years’ time, as it is easily manageable; you can add and remove agents and users as and when you please. You will also have the ability to access over a 1000 features and lots of added extras including FSA grade call recording, computer/telephony integration (Unified Comms), IVR systems, reporting tools and much more. But instead of waiting for these to be installed at your site, with a Hosted solution they are either part of the package, or can be implemented at the click of a button.
- Easily scalable and easily manageable – you do not have to be an IT pro
- Makes any businesses appear instantly larger
- More professional image
- Less expensive than installing traditional PBXs
- Cost savings compared to fixed line
- Low installation and on-going maintenance costs
- Automatic disaster recovery
- Sound backup solutions
- Cutting edge and reliable
- Outsourced technology means less for you to worry about
- Sets you up for the future, grows with you
- Very beneficial & cost effective to businesses with multiple sites as all sites appear on one system
We work exclusively with key partners worldwide, meaning that we are in the unique position to pick and choose between suppliers to offer you a completely bespoke solution. Working with the likes of Cisco, Broadsoft, Avaya and Swyx - just to name a few - means that you are getting corporate grade telephony for much less.
If you would like to find out more, or wish to see how we can help your business with the future of IP and Hosted telephony, request a call back now and we will have one of our friendly sales reps call for a chat.