Multi-line Telephone Systems
Elite Telecom is the market leader in bringing innovative and trusted telephony solutions to the market; if you’re looking for a Multi Line telephone system then we can offer you hardware, software, maintenance, support, headsets and all the accessories and add ons you’ll ever need for the most competitive price.
Our unique position in the market place means that we can offer you advice on your Multi Line phone system independent and unbiased from any carrier, brand or service. We help you choose what’s best for you.
Features of Multi-Line Telephone Systems
- Plug and play functionality
- Feature rich – benefit from added network services such as call queuing or call recording
- DDI, voicemail and conference calling is free
- All our solutions come with added Disaster Recovery
- Quality of Service guaranteed
- Best of the brands; Avaya, Toshiba, Panasonic, Siemens, Swyx and more
- Homeworking and remote working options available
Benefits of Multi-Line Telephone Systems
- Makes small businesses appear larger
- More professional image
- Less expensive than hiring more staff
- Cutting edge and reliable solutions
- Less for you to worry about
- Sets you up for the future
- Saves time and costs for your business
- Quality account management and 24/7 support and maintenance
PBX Multi Line Phone Systems
If you’re after a basic, on site system then a traditional PBX Multi Line phone system may be all you need. We can offer you handsets, cables, line interfaces, easy call switching and processing, management and maintenance, the ability to track and account for all calls, applications and enhanced services, clear lines and industry standard SLAs. As a trusted supplier of UK hardware brands – Siemens, Panasonic, Toshiba and more, we can supply you with the most competitive PBX multi line telephone system solution.
However, sometimes we feel after getting to know your requirements you may benefit more from a Hosted solution, as we work with both traditional and IP based communications, this gives us the most unique position to be able to cut across the market and choose the best system for your business.
Hosted Multi Line Phone Systems
Hosted telephony may often be referred to as Cloud Telephony, IP Telephony, and sometimes, VoIP, although it is important to point out that business grade IP solutions offer a lot more than what you typically think of a VoIP phone system.
Hosted or IP telephony is very much a next generation concept and is proving its prominence in the corporate and commercial worlds – just about any sized business can benefit from Hosted multi line phone systems, however, those wishing to connect multiple sites may feel the biggest cost benefits even more so as instead of installing a PBX per site just as you would with traditional phone systems, you simply all gain access to Elite’s super secure servers.
All the equipment associated with PBX – servers, cables, routers etc. are housed by us, and you access these via the Global Data Network.
Hosted multi line telephone systems mean that:
- We look after all hardware and software associated with your phone system
- Disaster Recover is built in to the solution
- Added network features can be added such as; video conferencing, call recording, call queuing, IVR etc unlike traditional systems
- You only have one network to manage, instead of having to maintain and facilitate the exchange box and phone lines
- Saves money on long distance call charges – nationally and internationally
- Reduces the cost of moving or changing your phone system – you can have one phone system for life
- As we house the system in our data centre, you get free upgrades for life
- Should you wish to add 20 more users to your phone system, it is as easy as flicking a switch
- Your office becomes instantly portable – you can use the phone wherever you have internet access
- You are helping the environment, as less PBXs installed per site means less power you use to run them
Are Multi line systems better if they’re Hosted?
Hosted telephony is designed to take advantage of the power and speed of the internet – and makes our working lives easier in the process. Adding new features to PBX requires significant engineering in the central PBX which can often be timely and costly and impact upon business functioning, therefore if you are a fast growing business a PBX may not be the right solution for you. With an IP based Multi Line phone system, adding new features is similar to loading a new plugin for a web browser.
Call Elite Telecom now and speak to one of our friendly advisors who will be able to offer unbiased and independent expert advice on which phone system will be of most benefit to your business. We can provide you with a complete telephone system review or a simple free of charge, no obligation quote.