Elite are specialists in clients moving offices and ensuring their IT and Telecoms systems are installed and ready before they move.
It is easy to underestimate what is involved in moving office, and through our experience we know that the same mistakes are made throughout the office relocation process.
Elite have experience in working in this sector, so we can help and advise you during your move in order to ensure your relocation runs smoothly.
Before you rush in to your office relocation project it is important to be aware of the pitfalls that can seriously affect the performance of your business during the move and going forward.
These are the crucial areas of communication that cause problems for companies whilst moving office:
- Underestimating what is involved in the office relocation process
- Not starting the office relocation planning process early enough
- Not using professional removal firm for the key stages of your office move
- Has your business outgrown your existing phone system and will it suffice business growth (think 5-10 years ahead)?
- Is your telecoms service provider meeting your expectations in terms of cost and service standard or not even knowing who it is?
- Incorrect internet connection
- Is your cabling infrastructure suitable for your new office?
- Not ordering the BT PSTN lines with enough time to spare
- Not ordering enough telephone lines
- Can you take your phone number with you when you move office?
- If you are relocating servers, you will need to evaluate server room requirements (air conditioning, size and cabling)
How can Elite help?
- Our involvement with multi-tenanted offices means we relocate companies on a regular basis.
- The Elite team have surveyed hundreds of buildings and are experienced at conducting site surveys before the actual move in date which hugely assists with the planning and delivery process.
- A number of the Elite team have worked in the property industry and therefore understand the agent, legal, fit out, installation and moving in process intimately.
- Reviewing your technology equipment prior to moving office not only determines what changes are required (such as number and type of phones, network cabling, power outlets, specialist air conditioning etc.) but it also helps assess the best practice going forward.
- We have a number of different of solutions for all sizes of companies, timescales and budgets.
- A dedicated relocation project management team and individual project manager will make sure all deadlines are hit along the way.
- Elite manage all key relationships from ISPs, BT and cabling to hardware suppliers and are used to working around fit-out and removal firms.
- Elite can also provide training in hosted telephony which will help company employees settle in quicker.
Get in Touch
If you need further assistance or seek more information on office moves, don’t hesitate to speak to one of our advisors. Call Elite Telecom today to discuss your options.