Shared Office Internet Services
At Elite Telecom, we understand how important an effective internet service is in allowing businesses to grow, hire new staff, post profitable results and ensure long term success. We specialise in providing a range of connectivity solutions for serviced offices, from bonded ADSL services to 1Gb fibre connections at highly competitive rates.
If you wish to function effectively in a data-led and application-rich world your choice of broadband or connectivity package is of paramount importance to growth and stability, and will be a key component in attracting new clients.
Connectivity solutions for serviced offices
When signing up for a licensed or serviced office, the majority of office providers will include business technologies such as broadband within the rent, along with the likes of telephone lines and handsets. As a dedicated serviced office telecoms supplier, we have helped over 150 multi-tenanted buildings reach their full potential with fibre and ADSL connectivity.
Click below to find out more about any of our connection types and be sure to speak to Elite Telecom today.
Specialising in a range of connectivity strategies, assessing the location and the potential usage of your building, we work exclusively with you to find the solution that will best appeal to your clients.
- Widest pick of broadband and connectivity solutions
- Lower contention ratios and faster connection
- You receive a static IP address allowing you to use facilities such as email from remote locations
- Benefit from quality VoIP, mobile VoIP and key trends such as remote working
- Added anti-virus and spyware protection
- Dedicated serviced office internet provider
- All-in-one’ solution – one bill for all communications services
- Reduced telecoms costs
- Bespoke internet solutions tailored to your serviced office
- 24 hour customer service and dedicated account management
- Reliable service over QoS (Quality of Service) networks
- Fully monitored and managed Internet services
- Key partnerships with tier 1 carriers for tactical and geographic areas to obtain best possible pricing for you
- Resilient back-up options available
We can also provide you with our proficient Quick Connect service offering a quicker facility if you lack the time for the standard three-month fibre connectivity deployment. With this service your building will be fitted with a single or multiple copper-based connection, which can be used temporarily.
Additionally this connection can then be combined with two further services, hosted voice and NetX, offering you a secure network environment joined with corporate-grade telephony. Elite will then terminate this temporary contract, incurring no penalties, when the fibre is ready to be installed ensuring you are never paying for unnecessary lines.
For those who want to be ready to provide services quicker than the standard three month lead-time for fibre connectivity, Elite have launched a special time-saving connectivity solution for multi-tenanted landlords and can provide automatic failover from multiple providers.
Why choose Elite?
By offering a reliable, super-fast connectivity solution with your service office lease, you will get the pick of the fastest moving, forward thinking businesses in the UK. With Elite Telecom, you know your connectivity solution will deliver consistent, high performance with 100% service availability.
We take care of everything, from pre-sales support to complete network management, so you can focus on running your organisation safe in the knowledge that your business is ‘always on.’ For bespoke connectivity solutions for serviced offices contact Elite Telecom now.