Elite have provided centralised telecommunications infrastructure for business centres and serviced offices for over seven years and work with some of the biggest names in the industry. We combine market-leading connectivity with powerful onsite equipment to provide high grade, secure internet and telephone systems for your tenants.
Your tenants see you as the facilitator of their corporate image and whilst you might have a great address or good transport links, this means very little if your clients don’t experience corporate-grade telephony with quality guarantees.
Offering your clients their choice of telephone numbers, bespoke recorded messages and the ability to collect their voicemails remotely is increasing important when it comes to a tenant choosing their next office provider.
Elite have been installing the telephone systems for business centres and serviced offices for nearly ten years and have worked with 14 of the 20 largest serviced office groups in the UK. This experience means we know what end-users want and how to achieve that whilst still making telephone profitable for the landlord.
Elite install one centralised telephone system which can be utilised by all the tenants without any security risks, a centralised telephonist can answer overflow calls for clients or clients can setup up automatic diverts to other telephones or mobile devices if they are out of the office. With one system split between multiple tenants come great economies of scale, meaning the landlord can still offer their clients a great value solution whilst still making it profitable for them to do so.
Whether it’s changing your current system or provider, installing from scratch in a new location or a gradual migration from tenant-controlled telephony to a managed telephony solution, Elite can advise on the best way for the landlord to achieve this and save money.
Utilising centralised equipment, you profit through economies of scale, one solution really can fit all of your tenant’s requirements.
With fully hosted managed phone systems and local networks enabling a bespoke client-by-client service guaranteeing the following:
- Experience – Having managed over 150 multi-tenanted buildings, Elite are tried and tested in this unique marketplace
- Affordable – Low CapEx and free installation options available
- Profitable - Charges are based on per user per month ensuring you, the landlord, always makes money
- Hassle Free – All IT & Telecoms services available for your tenants – a one-stop shop for their IT
- Responsive – New client installations within 24 hours and our network is monitored 24/7
- Desirable – Make your building a “Centre of Excellence” for IT & Telecoms – encourage more tenants and keep them longer
- Flexible – Contract terms matching those of your tenants
- Added Value – Extra products and services available including dedicated bandwidth and hosted emails
- Reliable – Less downtime through better systems
- Valuable – Increase your rental income by becoming a better equipped location for businesses
Get in Touch
Call our dedicated serviced office sales team today for a free consultation to see how you can take advantage of changes in telephony to improve your service levels, keep your clients happier and make more money.