Cloud communications and hosted telephony solutions will ensure you and your colleagues stay connected wherever business may take you. This growing need for hyper mobility is now vital to almost any business wishing to stay competitive.
Elite Telecom can offer you the very latest in Cloud services and hosted technology with exclusive access to over 40 highly secure data centres waiting to be utilised by you.
What are Cloud services?
The Cloud is a convenient and secure way to store, access and share data from internet devices, it is the practice of using remote servers in a highly resilient data centre to ‘host’ your data. Cloud computing is often referred to as hosted technology, as all of your information, servers and infrastructure can be placed in the provider’s data centre and externally ‘hosted’, taking away the need for any hardware of your own.
You are therefore not paying to install, manage or maintain any hardware, driving down costs while freeing up in-house resources. As an expert Cloud services provider, Elite Telecom takes care and maintains all your hardware and you are simply given access to the type of service you require.
The power of the Cloud gives you the freedom to work from anywhere at any time and guarantees more up time for your business. If a server goes down for example, you don’t have to wait for an engineer to pay you a visit, as there is already one on our site looking into the problem.
- Access to 1000s of advanced telephony features
- Network level features such as; call recording, call reporting and call queuing
- Unified communications packages
- Easily implements home working and remote working policies
- Access to the Elite Telecom Cloud wherever there is an internet connection
- Software upgrades every 12 months
- Plug and play functionality/Hosted VoIP
- Easily add users and extra features without any extra installation time or hardware
- Full Cloud migration or hybrid solutions available
- Easy to relocate should you move office
- Integrates and brings together multiple sites
- Makes your office instantly portable
- Faster installation and deployment
- Lower upfront costs, no capital expenditure
- Fewer responsibilities
- Less or no hardware on site means less for you to worry about
- Instant disaster recovery
- Highly flexible and scalable solutions
- Combine with other Elite services on one monthly bill
- Access to UK based customer services and faults teams
- Dedicated account management
- Regular business reviews and updates
- One contact for all support needs
- Solutions bespoke to your business
- Remote Working Solutions - Elite can provide your business with remote working solutions to improve communications between locations, increase productivity and lower business costs. You can use an IP phone plugged into the Ethernet line or a softphone that is part of the office network to make your office instantly portable. This ensures that someone can call your extension and automatically be put through to you wherever you are.
With remote working solutions from Elite, you gain access to the Cloud and office critical functions when away from your desk. This allows you to obtain data and information needed to work from another office (or anywhere with an internet connection) with no difference to your customers. Businesses are able to cut down on bills and make substantial savings by investing in remote working technology, for example, all calls on the office network between colleagues are free and by incorporating remote working policies your organisation can cut on-site energy bills.
With Fixed Mobile Convergence office calls can automatically ring through to your smartphone allowing you to make or transfer calls through the business phone system rather than the mobile network. To discuss Elite’s remote working solutions, contact us now for more information.
- Home Working Solutions - More businesses are investing in home working solutions to raise morale and enhance employee productivity. Staff who work from home on a regular basis are reported to be 25% more effective than if they were in the office. As it adds to their home/work life balance this means that they are likely to feel happier, and we all know that happy staff = happy customers.
Business models are changing all the time and by investing in home working solutions from Elite Telecom you are making your business as flexible as possible, adding an extra layer of disaster recovery should something ever go wrong on-site. By migrating your phone system to the Cloud and hosting it on space in Elite Telecom’s reliable data centre, your employees are able to gain access to office data and telephony wherever there is an internet connection.
Homeworking benefits employees who may experience physical problems or who can not get into the office, they are integrated to the telephony network without feeling separated from the business. To discuss Elite’s home working solutions, contact us now for more information.
- Contact Manager - Is it time to migrate your call centre to the Cloud? With Elite’s very own Contact Manager Solution, you can. Contact manager is a virtual call centre service that gives you the ability to professionally manage your contact centre from one portal.
It is a Cloud based service, so that means you are able to connect and see information across multiple sites and remote workers. The solution is hardware free with no additional expenditure costs, delivering flexible ways of routing, managing and reporting calls.
- Network level features - Instead of greeting customers with an engaged tone or answering service, using a Cloud based call queuing solution means your calls are automatically answered and held in a queue if the volume of calls ever exceeds the capacity to answer. With hosted call queuing you never have to miss a call again and allows you to efficiently deal with calling peaks without losing valued customers.
Elite Telecom can also provide your business with a hosted call recording solution, placed on the network for super convenience. The hosted call recording service activates as soon as a call is made into or from your business, allowing you to listen to calls, establish trends and pick or correct areas for improvement. It will also allow you to spot common problems or questions and recurring themes. The call recording software sits on your phone system from our data centre and records all inbound and outbound calls to your organisation.
With hosted call reporting you are also able to audit and review statistics relevant to the performance of your agents and inbound calls.
- Cloud based Unified Communications - Using the Cloud you are able to invest in a software based unified communications solution perfect for any growing business. There are many UC solutions on the market that enable you to utilise hardware, but there are also other UC products that can be entirely hosted in the Cloud, removing any need for physical infrastructure to take up room on-site.
You have the control to manage multiple sites’ communications and make sure everything is working in sync. By unifying your telecommunications and IT you can reduce network costs, improve productivity and responsiveness and promote smarter working. You have one centralised area of control instead of multiple servers and lines per site, making management easy and effective.
Unified communications is perfect for businesses that have employees often moving between offices or working remotely as they have the same log in and access to data and telephony wherever there is an internet connection.
- Hosted VoIP - Combine voice with data by investing in a hosted VoIP solution, which is entirely hardware free and placed in the Elite Telecom Cloud. A hosted VoIP system can be accessed and used from anywhere in the world so long as there is an internet connection, promoting enhanced mobile working facilities. Your employees are able to conduct work just as they would in the office, even if they are not in the office.
Providing you with a means to make local and national calls, this telephony system is also simple to deploy by way of plug and play functionality, paving the way for low capital expenditure and eradicating the need for unsightly hardware.
- Hosted Exchange (email) - Hosted Exchange, delivered through the Cloud provides feature rich, business class email, coupled with simplicity, clarity and low costs.
Elite Telecom can provide corporate-grade Microsoft Exchange available to any business on a pay per user basis. As a growing number of organisations are now choosing to host applications in a Cloud provider’s data centre this allows them to cut costs in hardware and licensing. Your business simply pays a recurring subscription fee to the provider who transfers the application via the internet.
The main benefit of Hosted Exchange is the substantial reduction in associated overheads, such as servers, software licences, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, upgrades, back-ups and disaster planning. Furthermore, due to an Exchange server being a complex application for many small or lightly staffed organisations to adequately support, Hosted Exchange is the perfect, cost-effective alternative.
- Hosted Cloud Desktop - By putting your desktop into Elite Telecom’s secure Cloud, you get the ultimate mobile access to your programmes and applications. The Elite Cloud hosts your PC’s desktop (i.e. Microsoft Office programmes, email and websites) so that they are accessible via PC, laptop, smartphones and tablets, anywhere in the world.
We use high resilience industry standard HP hardware and standard Microsoft software across our data farm. You make huge savings in operational expenses, maintenance overheads and software purchasing costs. Your data is held securely off-site in our data centre which is mirrored to another location to ensure resilience and reliability.
Since setting up the current service there has not been a single second of downtime. Contact Elite Telecom now to find out more about our Hosted Desktop package.
- Data Centre services - With data centre services from Elite Telecom you can move your vital IT and telephony equipment out of your building and into a data centre/Cloud environment. Elite Telecom has access to over 40 UK data centres and can provide access to high security, high redundancy colocation areas throughout the UK and the USA.
Businesses are increasingly realising the potential of moving their systems out of their offices and into secure data centres, forming the cornerstone of their disaster recovery plan. Here at Elite, we specialise in virtual environments, allowing you to rent space on banks of servers or share telephone systems. This puts the management and expense into our hands, and out of yours.
Using data centre services you are able to eliminate some infrastructure costs altogether and gain tougher control over your IT budgets.
Elite Telecom – your Cloud services provider
Elite Telecom has been providing businesses with Cloud services and technology solutions since 2004. Through the Cloud you have the ability to access over 1000 features and lots of added extras unavailable with traditional telecoms solutions. At Elite we specialise in powerful network and communications products, bringing you next generation services at an affordable cost.
We work with you on a bespoke basis to tailor solutions to your individual needs and can even combine Cloud software with on-site hardware on occasions when you may be hesitant to migrate completely. As you are provided with your very own, dedicated Account Manager we also offer regular reviews and always ensure you are on the cusp of technological advancements.
To discuss any of our Cloud services or to find out which services can be most beneficial for your business, call us now or request a call back.