Inntel Telecoms and Business Continuity Case Study
Inntel is a corporate travel agency, providing travel, accommodation and event management services to businesses since 1984.
- Ensure that every customer can get through to an agent
- Provide a resilient service and business continuity
- Have additional routing functionality
- Elite has managed to drastically improve the chances of utilising a business continuity plan by providing a more reliable network.
- We installed a network IVR solution to provide each of the clients with an individual welcome message.
- Each call hits a disaster recovery switch module, so in the event of a local telephony issue on site, Inntel can invoke the DR switch across the board for all of their numbers in one go. Should the DR switch ever be invoked they have a pre-set call plan in place, which is set up with agents’ mobile and landline numbers – meaning calls get rerouted and are able to be answered.
- We also provided them with a telephony interface so they can enable it over the phone for extra resilience. In that scenario the agents are provided with a telephone interface so they can dial an admin number and log themselves in and out of the call plans.
- No more network outages - Since Inntel moved their 0845 telephone numbers to Elite Telecom they have not suffered any network outages such as they had suffered with their previous provider.
- Guaranteed business continuity - Inntel is now fully equipped to be able to carry on as normal should disaster ever strike. The client is confident in the DR plan as they test them regularly out of hours.
This Elite solution included the following products and services: