Ventia Henrietta Serviced Office Case Study
Ventia is a UK serviced office provider with properties located in the heart of London, the company prides itself on delivering fully furnished unbranded office space in some of London’s most prestigious locations.
- Next gen IP networks, flexible enough to scale up and down to accommodate any office needs.
- Drive additional revenue from the communications within the building.
- Advanced billing system which allows both the recharging of the end user’s telephony usage and management information to show clear monthly margins achieved on a per site and per client basis.
- Elite Telecom provided Ventia Henrietta with a 100Mb Fibre Line, dedicated QoS VLAN and a hosted telephone switch that would be flexible enough to run all of the buildings communications requirements.
- Bandwidth management platform – NetX – was installed, which is our very own dedicated serviced office network solution.
- NetX is a service which is developed to work in conjunction with the ISP, a Juniper firewall and a managed switch. This service allows Ventia to split the bandwidth into dedicated portions, enabling multiple independent customised client set-ups.
- A better offering to clients and a wider market audience - Elite Telecom provided Ventia with a feature rich system that is scalable to any business client. As per the company’s objectives we delivered and connected all the equipment in less than one month so that Ventia could move clients in as quickly as possible.
- Bespoke billing process that underlines clear margin - We built a connectivity solution and voice system that continues to give Ventia returns on its Henrietta address, not only this but we provide them with one monthly bill that backs up this return on investment. Elite worked with Ventia to build a bespoke billing process which involved:
- An Itemised bill, with summary sheet for each of the clients and rates chosen by Ventia and broken down by centre and end user company
- An Itemised bill, with summary sheet for the landlord with rates chosen by Ventia and broken down by centre and end user company
- An overall Excel summary sheet broken down by centre and by client with number of active hosted licences per client and per centre, plus the margin made by each party on the call charges
- A summary on each building which will allow Ventia to work out the monthly margins very easily
- Reduced costs - As clients are now able to make and receive mobile calls via the office phone system, this cuts the need for expensive mobile contracts. Furthermore, using a VoIP solution offered very Keen call rates such as free local and national calls.
- One partner for all comms and IT services - Ventia benefitted most from the result of working with one partner to scope all sites instead of multi-partners. This made the support process easier with one helpdesk to phone, not to mention key client relationships.