Solarking UK Call Recording Case Study
Solar King UK is a renewable energy company who aim to provide cost effective solar systems for electricity generation and heating solutions for businesses and homes.
- Effective call recording and monitoring
- Having installed Elite Telecom’s network call recording, Solar King UK now has the capability to listen to calls through our unique online web portal without any capital costs or complex integration issues.
- Elite’s solution records all incoming calls at network level via our 08 business telephone numbers, giving Solar King the ability to analyse each call as well as allowing them to email the recordings as a wav file.
- Using a simple web-based search engine the client is able to locate files and instantly play back the recordings using any standard multi-media PC. Or, the client is able to download the audio file for later analysis.
- The solution also provides online statistics allowing you to monitor your calls hourly, enabling you to change your call delivery as required and identify key peaks and troughs.
- Client to access the web portal from anywhere with an internet connection, be it via a PC, laptop or even mobile phone.
- The web portal is secured with a username and password, meaning access can be granted only to those who need it.
- All maintenance and support costs are included, Solar King only pay for the capacity they use and day-to-day storage of their recordings is included free of charge for up to one month.
- The product also allows for a full archiving service that can be tailored to meet individual requirements.
- Boost in staff morale and confidence means more sales - Solar King UK are now able to react quickly to incoming sales enquiries and highlight agents that need further training to convert calls successfully. This in turn means that the agents become more equipped to deal with sales calls and therefore will inevitably increase the amount of conversions.