The Coupers Partnership Case Study
The Coupers Partnership has a northern base with nationwide coverage. Established in 1992 and based in Cheshire, the partnership have dealt with a combined Rateable Value figure in excess of £2 billion, and have enjoyed substantial success in reducing commercial property rates on behalf of their clients.
- Dedicated account manager
- Consolidated monthly billing
- Reduced telephony costs
- Elite were able to restructure the billing process providing The Coupers Partnership with one monthly bill, as well as reducing monthly expenditure through calls and lines.
- Elite’s Corporate Account team provided them with the reassurance of a dedicated Account Manager who acts as a direct point of contact for the customer
- Access to Elite’s Customer Service, Accounts and Technical departments whenever necessary
- Substantial savings and a stress-free solution - The Coupers Partnership benefitted from substantial savings and a one bill solution eliminating the stress of multiple bills.
- Dedicated Account Management that will ensure they stay on the cusp of industry developments - Elite has offered The Coupers Partnership a complete solution, providing them with advice on future requirements including office moves and additional services from the Elite product portfolio.